SLTV Africa is a digital satellite tv company managed and owned by Metro Digital and currently operating on Belintersat at 51.5e same position as that of TStv and Mytv Africa. This post will review SLTV, decoder, Satellite, frequency, the subscription price, and how to renew it and buy the decoder or Smartcard.
Decoder Key Specs:
- DVB-S/DVB-S2 and DVB-S2X compliant
- Support Multistream
- Support HEVC H.265 compliant
- Diseqc Switch 1.0/1.1 USALS
- Support CCCAM/MGCAM
- HDMI, AV jerk and USB Ports
- Support Xtream IPTV protocol
- Blind Search
- Support Youtube
SLTV Africa is the latest digital satellite premium service provider launched last year July. The Metrodigital company aimed to extends their service to Nigeria and their neighboring countries within the same region. Good news to football fans, it is an affordable price to catch live EPL, LA Liga, Champions League, FA Cup, and many more. You can also watch the documentary and many kids movies for your children.
SLTV Africa Satellite Frequency Parameters on Belintersat At 51.5E.
- Dish Size: 60cm dish above
- Satellite: Belintersat at 51.5E
- SLTV Frequency: 11103
- Polarization: Horizontal
- Symbol Rate: 08333
SLTV Channels List
- SS Variety
- SS Laliga
- SS WWE
- Food Network
- NAT GEO
- Nat Geo Wild
- MTV BASE
- CSB Justice
- SS Variety 2
- SS Variety 1
- SS Action
Decoder Price And Subscription
The unit price of the SLTV decoder cost is N16,500, including a one-month free subscription of N5,500 with the same amount to renew the subscription after it expired or before the due date. The Smartcard is confirmed working on any digital satellite receiver with card slot embedded such as:
- Strong Technologies like SRT 4922A, 4950, 4961X and 4969X
- Media star: MS-4030, Mini 1111, 1616, 1818, 2121, 2525, 2727
- Starsat: T-15, X2, X7,
- Tigerstar: T8HD Ultra, T3000
- GTMedia: V7 And V8 series with Card slot option
How To Renew SLTV Smartcard Subscription or Cardless HD Decoder
To renew your SLTV Smartcard, you need to send the Smartcard number to your provider or supplier to renew or follow the steps below for renewing your Decoder:
- A HD decoder pointed with the active signal.
- Decoder Serial Number, to get it: Press Menu>>>>>Settings>>>>>About STB/STB Information and copy out the Serial Number
- Contact your Yayi decoder dealer or supplier to make the payment. If you don’t have one, you can contact me to renew your SLTV subscription fast.
- While making the payment, make sure your decoder is power on to monitoring the activation.
- Once the dealer finishes renew your SLTV HD decoder then, the signal will come up instantly.
Where To Purchase The Decoder?
Getting the decoder or the Smartcard may be tricky as it is yet to be available nationwide in the market. You can place an order through me and get the SLTV Decoder, or Smartcard deliver to your doorstep within 48hour. Just hit my contact details to call or chat with me.