About Eutelsat 10A at 10e
Eutelsat 10A at 10e seems to be worthy and a must a have for every footy fans most especially Spanish LA Liga, Italia Seria, German Bundesliga and French Ligue 1 to watch your live football club matches on Signal-6 using Biss Key, CIStv, New World tv Sport 1 and New World Sport 2.
To be honest, Eutelsat 10A at 10e offers movies, Music, Educations, Series, Kids and Documentary with at least 90% of the channels are french speaking.
New World TV On Eutelsat 10A At 10E
New World TV is a Togolese based Satellite tv Service offering Free-to-air Service on Sport, Music, Movies, News, Education, Series, Kids and documents. Bundesliga, Seria, Ligue 1 and domestics league are available on New Sport 1 and New World Sport 2, Both local and foreign Movies are showing on New World Cinema likewise to News, Kids and documents. All these channels are absolutely free-to-air.
CIStv On Eutelsat 10A At 10E
CIStv is a senegalese based television service operate on Eutelsat 10A at 10e and a french speaking channels offers both local and foreign news and Movies, showing local football league, broadcast live Italia Seria, TV Shows and many more. It is absolutely free-to-air channel.
Signal-6 or Signal-3 On Eutelsat 10A At 10E
Spanish LA Liga is very much important for LA Liga footy fans and there’s not concern about them watching any other league most especially Barcelona and Real Madrid. Signal-6 or Signal-3 are feed channels i.e the channels that are used for either re-transmitting or temporarily working and it may be encrypted or free-to-air but both aren’t commonly working at the same time except when there’s two LA liga at the same time so that both Signal-6 and Signal-3 will be used to broadcast different matches at a time.
Both Signal-6 or Signal-3 are encrypted with BISS Program to secure the channel despite the fact that there’s tons of digital satellite tv receiver that can opening the channels via manual key or via Autorole BISS features program that detects the key by itself such as Tiger T3000 Mega, Tiger T3000 Extra and many more.
- Satellite tv Guide (An Introductory) And How it work?
- How To Install Satellite TV And Receiver
- How To Track Hornsat Package On ABS-2A At 75e
Frequencies Of Signal-6, CIStv And New World Tv On Eutelsat 10A At 10E
Symbol Rate: 3752
Symbol Rate: 1083
New World TV Frequency
Symbol Rate: 6475
Requirement To Needed To Track Eutelsat 10A At 10E
- Minimum of 1.8m or 6ft dish
- C-band LNB
- Fully Autoroll Biss And PowerVU Receiver check here
- Satfinder or Signal Finder
How To Track Signal-6, CIStv And New World TV On Eutelsat 10A At 10E
- Firstly, connect the cable to the receiver or Signal Finder and LNB on your dish
- Place your LNB Scale to 40cm and 9’O Clock
- Proceeds to manually Enter New World Tv Frequency 3777 H 6475 as the strongest transponder to track
- Raise your dish up to 11 O’Clock and drag the dish towards right and left then raise up again and make sure you set your eyes on the satfinder to get the signal point.
- Once you get the signal, tight your dish very well both the U-neck(base) or Inclination and make sure that the signal quality not reduced
- Plug any one of your favorite Autorole BISS Receiver
- Now, proceeds to scan, choose “Blind Scan” as the scan mode or Scan type and press Ok button to start Scanning.
- After Scanning completed, press Exit button to the home screen and enjoying your favorite tv.
Signal-6 And Signal-3 Updated Biss Key
|Channel Name||Biss Key Data||Date Released|
|Signal-6||18 EE 23 A4 01 0A D8 23||18-06-2019|
|Signal-3||4C 56 DE 01 FF 23 BC F9||18-09-2019|
Signal-6 or Signal-3, CIStv, And New World TV on Eutelsat 10A at 10e give you everything that quenches your taste for the time of relaxation on Sport, Movies, Music, News, Magazine e.t.c. Don’t forget to share it with your friends and across social media thanks see you later.
6 thoughts on “Signal-6, CIStv & New World TV Channels On Eutelsat 10A at 10E”
Pls u can add me on Whatsapp group for satellite information,I’m a satellite freek
This my number 08148555904
Please is it possible to track afn 9e together with signal 10e
yes but you needs to combine both C-band and KU LNB together usig 2.4m dish above
Pingback: Flamengo VS Liverpool: How To Watch and Live Stream - SatGist.com
Pingback: Satellite TV Updates: MKSport on Yahsat And IRIB TV3 & Others - SatGist
I find it difficult to track this satellite position I need guide please