Pakistan (PK) Sport HD is a trending free-to-air sport channel across the Middle-East and Africa. Footy across these regions can watch live EPL, FA Cup and Cricket. Pakistan (PK) Sport HD is available on Apstar 2 at 76.5e satellite using wide band dish with C-Band LNB.
Dish Size And Satellite Coverage
Dish Size: 8ft or 240cm dish
It is currently operating on Apstar 2 at 76.5e satellite.
Pakistan Sport HD Frequency
3780 H 30000
Tips: You don’t need to put di-electric plate
- Canalsat Reunion On Eutelsat 16A At 16E Review
- How To Pick The Ku LNB For Satellite TV
- Updates On TStv Africa: New Frequency of 2020
- Dishpointer Pro App or Satfinder
- Spanner of different sizes
- C-band without di-electric plate
- A digital decoder
How To Point Your Satellite Dish To Apstar 76.5E (Pakistan Sport HD)
- Proceed to Installation menu on your receiver, add HBO frequency 3964 H 19500
- Drop your dish down to get HBO signal, You can skip this if your dish already pointed to HBO position
- Once you get HBO signal, Change the satellite and frequency to PK Sport HD 3780 H 30000
- Drop your dish down and drag the dish towards the right hand side
- Once you got the green (signal), then tight your dish very well
- Proceed to scan channels preferably “blinds can”
- Once the scanning is finish then you’re good to go.
This is how you can get Pakistan Sport HD free-to-air channels on Apstar 76.5e. if you have any other simplest method, feel to share with us.