I hope you guys are really enjoying AFN Network on SES 5 at 5e on C-band dish Antenna with minimum of 1.8m dish and AFN Network on Eutelsat 9A at 9e using 1m dish along side with M4 Sport HD and Sport 1HD with the aid of CCCAM, However, Nigcomsat-1R is the next topics to be treated which involves the Origin, Satellite information, Frequency parameters, Channels list and the easy steps to point your dish to Nigcomsat-1R.
Nigcomsat-1R was a Nigerian Communication Satellite that was signed in 2004 before it was launched on the 13th of May, 2007 worth 300 million USD in 2011. It is a super hybrid geostationary communication Satellite with twenty eight (28) active transponder.
The Mission of Nigcomsat-1R is to be the most influential satellite operator and service in Africa. There are numbers of customers from the broadcasting company, internet service providers, telecommunications operators and as well as offered customer support to its end users.
The Nigcomsat-1R has global coverage which provides 2 up-link for global service covering Nigeria or Africa and Europe. Nigcomsat-1R employing Navigation Overlay Service (EGNOS) with high precision for global coverage. It furthers the purpose as a space based augmented system with the implementation of applications such as Mapping, Target tracking, Security Search And Rescue (SAR) e.t.c
The Nigcomsat-1R has 4 active transponders known as frequencies with EIRP of 46dBW for receiving the signal in Central, Eastern Africa And West-Africa region through wide band dish antenna.
Furthermore, Ku Band features with 14 active transponders at EIRP of 58dBW with three different beam coverage, Ku Band Ecowas 1 beam coverage dedicated for West Africa, Ku Band Ecowas 2 Beam coverage dedicated for West Africa And part of Southern African region while Kashi beam Coverage covers part of Asian.
Nigcomsat-1R Ka Band beam coverage is dedicated for European and South Africa with 8 active transponders or frequencies. This Ka Band can be used for the following:
- Broadcasting Services
- Telephone Services
- Protect Data Distribution
- Internet Services
- Address Military warfare simulations
- Reconnaissance and back hauling airspace intelligence gathering surveillance.
To know more about beam coverage visit here.
- Satellite TV Guide (An Introductory)
- How To Install Satellite dish Antenna And Receiver
- How To Track AFN On SES 5 At 5e Using 1.8m Dish
Frequencies under Nigcomsat-1R at 42.5e
Nigcomsat-1r Frequency Number 1
Symbol Rate: 29500
Nigcomsat-1r Frequency Number 2
Symbol Rate: 5000
Nigcomsat-1r Frequency Number 3
Symbol Rate: 1750
Nigcomsat-1R At 42.5E Channels List
- BCS TV (StarCross)
- RAHMA LIVE TV
- ALFRIKY TV
- TVC NEWS
- CLEARVIEW TV
- ALU TV
- UNITY TV
- NUPE TV
- TVC Entertainment
- Harpazo TV
- Emmanuel TV
- MBC 3
- MBC Action
- LIBERTY TV
- LIGHT TV
- IMPACT AFRICA TV
- MBC 2
- MBC MAX
- Peace TV (English)
- JW Broadcasting
- Trybe 208
- Televista 210
- Silverbird 203
- Wazobia Max
- ABS AWKA
- ZAMANI TV
- YOTOMI TELIFISAN
- CHURCH TV
- Catholic TV
- Manara TV
- OPM TV
- ARTV Kano
- TV TARABA TEST
- Minimum of 80cm dish above with KU Band LNB
- High Definition Receiver Like T245+ lazer
- Signal Finder/tracking receiver
Step By Steps Installation Guide For Nigcomsat-1R At 42.5E
- Connect the cable from the dish antenna to your Signal finder or tracking receiver
- Firstly, look for DStv signal on Eutelsat 36A using Frequency 11747 H 27500 and make sure you achieve high signal quality at least 85% above
- Tight your dish base a littel bit
- Change the Satellite and Manually enter Nigcomsat-1R At 42.5e Frequency using 12519 H 29500
- Now drop your dish down gently and set your eyes on the signal finder or tracking receiver to know the signal point.
- Once you get signal, tight your dish base and the inclination to hold the dish firmly and prevent signal lost.
- In case the signal quality not improved, try to twist the LNB and the inclination (up and down) movement before shift the base of the dish towards left while standing at the back of the dish antenna.
- Once you have achieved high signal quality, disconnect the cable from signal finder
- Connect your High Definition receiver and proceeds to scanning
- After scanning completed, Press exit to the screen and start enjoying series of Nigerian TV Show and as well as Africa.
Suppose you are looking for free-to-air channels to install, Then I can recommend Nigcomsat-1R at 42.5e for you because it features with interesting channels based in Nigeria for your family to enjoy during vacation and relaxation time. Don’t forget to share our articles to your friend and family across the social platforms.
1 thought on “Nigcomsat-1R Origin, Frequency, Channels And How To Track”
Pingback: ABS 3A At 3W: How To Install Your Satellite Dish - SatGist.com