A Complete Guides For Mytv Africa And Do-It-Yourself Installation Tips
Satellite tv remains our top target and prior as far as this website is concerned, My tv Africa is the business of the day where you will know more about the latest information about Mytv Africa, Satellite, Position, Frequency, Subscription, Channel lists and how to install and track Mytv Africa.
About MyTv Africa
MyTv Africa is otherwise known as “MyTv Smart” aimed to deliver premium or pay tv channels at an affordable price for all the English Speaking Countries which includes Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia e.t.c . The Services includes combination of Nigerian Channels mainly to promote African Cultural heritage.
At least 30 percent of Nigerian are using MyTv Africa to quenches their taste as far as watching television is concern, Music, Documentary, Kids, Religion, Cartoons, News, Movies and Education are categorically available in the bouquet at N2,500 as annual subscription.
Others Channels on MyTv Smart includes free-to-air channels with less than 20 Channels for francophone countries and as well as TVSat have premium channels for french speaking countries.
To get access to the full content of MyTv Smart, You have to buy their official MyTv Smart Receiver paired with My Tv Smartcard fully registered with your Name, Address And Phone Number.
Satellite, Position, Frequency, Polarization And Symbol Rate
To Enjoying MyTV Smart you have to point your dish to Eutelsat 16A at 16e as the satellite using transponder/frequency 12525 H 30000 with minimum of 60cm dish upward.
To watch free-to-air channels use 10805 H 30000 and to get premium french channels from TV Sat you have use frequency 12604 H 30000. According to lyngsat MyTv Smart footage covers Sub-Sahara Africa while others country can use bigger dish like 8ft dish to get My TV Smart Signal.
MyTV Africa Channels List
MyTV Africa Frequency 10804 H 30000 (Free-To-Air)
- CRM 7 TV
- Vision 4
- 2S Tv
- Alwilayah TV Hausa
- Hadi TV 5
- Sikka TV
- Canal 2 English
- RTB TV
- Arewa 24
- Burkina Info TV
- ORTB TV
- Golfe TV Africa
- France 24 Francais
- Asonga TV
- Emirem TV
- Equinox TV
- Canal 2 International
- Canal 2 Musique
- Impact TV
- Boom TV
- STV (cameroon)
- Amen TV Sat
- Power TV
- Canal 2 Movies
- Ubiznews TV
- Africa TV 3
- Voxafrica Afrique
- Eden TV
- TV Carrefour
- Nina Tv Francais
Mytv AFrica Frequency 12521 H 30000
- MyTv More
- Silverbird Tv
- Trace Urban
- MyTV Yoruba
- AIT National
- Rave TV
- Channels TV
- My TV Promo
- Quest TV
- Galaxy TV (Nigeria)
- Digital Congo TV
- My Tv Hausa
- My TV Series
- Wap TV
- Tele 50
- Aljazeera English
- Homebase TV (Ghana)
- RTI 2
- Wazobia TV
- NTA International
- Nolly Africa
- KBS World
- Ma Tele Afrique
- Ma Tele Xtra
- RTI 1
- Afrevo TV
- My TV Africa
Mytv Africa Frequency 12604 H 30000 (TVSat)
- TF 1
- France 2
- France 3
- France 5
- France O
- AB 3
- Automoto la chaine
- AB 1
- Toute I’Histoire
- Scince & Vie TV
- Action (France)
- Fox Sports Africa
- Trace Africa Francais
Before moving to the installation section, you need to have this materials ready as follows below:
- Official Mytv Africa Decoder Fully registered with active subscription
- Minimum of 60cm dish or above
- Signal Finder or Satfinder
How To Track And Install MyTv Smart
- Firstly, Assemble and mount your dish, if you are a beginner learn how to install dish here
- Secondly, You are advice to track DStv on Frequency 12245 H 27500
- Tight your dish a little bit after hitting DStv Signal
- Manually enter any one of the MyTv Africa frequency stated above , In my case I will use 12521 H 30000
- Move the dish up gently and shift the dish by an inch towards right hand side if you are standing behind the dish and be vigilant to monitoring and achieve the signal point on your tv screen or satfinder
- Make sure you are achieve high signal quality and tight your dish very well to avoid loss of signal
- Proceeds to scan and enjoying your favorite tv show after scanning completed.
How To Subscribe To MyTV Africa Decoder
- Firstly, You need make sure that you tune to anyone of the My Tv Smart Channels on Frequency 12521 H 30000
- Visit any bank of your choice to make payment or visit official Mytv Dealer to buy voucher and follow the instructions written at the back of the voucher or
- Log on QuickTeller to make online payment and wait for few minutes the picture will comes up shortly after confirmation of your payment by Mytv.
MyTv Africa is only company that offer cheapest television service in Nigeria for as low as N2,500 per year subscription. Though the cost of MyTV Africa decoder is a little bit expensive. It make use of Eutelsat 16A at 16e satellite with frequency 12521 H 3000 to broadcast their content to the subscriber with easy and electronic payment integration and as well as the activation of MyTv Smart Channels made easy in a brink of an eye.
26 thoughts on “MyTv Africa, Satellite, Frequency, Subscription And How To Track”
When will your signal resume?
Already back check here
Wao! My TV is back in a new dimension. Now, how do I get smart card for my srt4922 in Adamawa state?
your decoder is outdated but you can buy cccam account for your 4922A decoder and enjoying mytv channels
Pls what are the other channels apart from these 27/38 channels and their frequents.
What do you mean?
Please, how do I change my position and longitude
read carefully everything is there for you to digest
Comment:i love mytv
Please how can I restore my TV back.which Freq will I use.
try to follow this guides: New mytv africa on belintersat
Please how do I get mytv card for my SRT 4950H
search through local market or call your installer
Pls help me out, I av reset our decoder by mistake and all signal is gone nothing is showing pls wat is the way out pls
OK Chat me on WhatsApp: +447453397972
I made payment (N2,500)or subscription for four days now and have not received signal. Smart card number 020231632843.
your receiver type and model?
I subscribed 2,500 since I have not received the station signal!
Contact me through my WhatsApp +447453397972
That is good
How do l get MYTV smart card for my decoder strong 4950
SRT 4940 is mytv dedicated decoder
There is no belintersat in my decoder
then add it manually