The following article is for people who want to know how to block a phone number on a Samsung Galaxy. This type of phone is one of the popular models, and can be used for many reasons. But this is a topic that are popular with both cell phone users and those who are trying to avoid their calls from being traced back to them.
Having the ability to erase a number from your contact list is important because it is best to prevent others from doing things to your cell phone without you knowing about it.
This is a step-by-step guide to block a phone number on a Samsung Galaxy. We will use the same guide and information in other locations, but we have one thing different between these two guides.
Step-By-Step Guide: How To Block A Phone Number On A Samsung Galaxy:
The first step in this how to block a phone number on a Samsung Galaxy is to find the number that you want to block. There are several ways to do this. You can locate it on your caller ID. This is the best option but can be time consuming.
Or you can locate the number on the contact list. You can search the name of the number using Google or Yahoo. After you find the number you want to find out the name of, you can then find a reverse number look up a website that will help you block the number.
Step two in this how to block a phone number on a Samsung Galaxy is to find the website to use. You can find several on the internet. Some are free and some charge a fee. The best websites are ones that allow you to perform the search for free.
The third step in this how to block a phone number on a Samsung Galaxy is to follow the directions provided. You will need to enter the number into the search box provided on the website. Once you do, it will ask you for the amount of time you want to look for the information you want.
The fourth step in this how to block a phone number on a Samsung Galaxy is to find the results you are looking for. You will get all the information you need to block the number. If you choose to purchase the information you want. It will be sent to you at a cost you set.
The fifth step in this how to block a phone number on a Samsung Galaxy is to confirm that you want to block the number. If you do not, you will have to try again later. You will also be able to edit the information you wanted before you erase it.
The sixth step in this how to block a phone number on a Samsung Galaxy is to click on the Submit button. This will start the process to block the number. You will receive an email confirmation that the information was successfully erased.
The seventh step in this how to block a number on a Samsung Galaxy is to wait for the number to be blocked. It can take between thirty seconds and two hours for the number to be deleted. You may receive more than one email confirming the number has been deleted.
The eighth step in this how to block a number on a Samsung Galaxy is to forget about the number. If you have it on your contact list, you can forget about it because it will never show up again. It is up to you if you want to look for it. You can now stop worrying about someone tracking your every move and learn how to block a phone number. You will find that this is one of the best ways to block any unwanted calls to a minimum.
Alternative Method: How To Block A Phone Number On A Samsung Galaxy Phone
Method 1: How To Block A Number On A Samsung Using Phone Settings
- Tap on “Phone Settings”
- Scroll down to “Personal Section”
- Tap on “Blocking Mode”
- Toggle ON the “Blocking Mode” to enable the settings
- Block incoming calls, notifications, and Turn off alarm and timer will be activated automatically
- Tap on “Allowed Contacts”
- Select which blocking option suit your interest e.g All contact, Group, Custom e.t.c
Method 2: How To Block A Phone Number On A Samsung Using Dial App
- Go to dial app
- Tap on “Recent” option
- Click on the phone number you want to block
- Tap on vertical dot(s) at the top right corner
- Click on “Add to reject list” option from the drop down menu
- A new window will open and click OK to save changes
Alternatively, Method 3: How To Block A Phone Number On A Samsung Using PC via Google Voice
- Open the Google Voice Contact Account on your PC
- Locate the contact you want to block
- Click on “More Option”
- Choose “Block Caller” option from the list
- Tap on “Block” to confirm the settings
Method 4: How To Block A Number On A Samsung Using Call Blocking Apps
- Firstly download the Call Blocker from Google Play Store
- After the installation, Open the app
- Tap on “Allow” to give permission “Allow Call Blocker to make and manage phone calls”
- Tap on “Allow” to give permission for Call Blocker to access your contact
- Click on vertical dot(s) at the top right corner
- Tap on “Settings”
- Click on “Block Mode”
- Enable call blocker if it is OFF,
- Enable “Reject Private Number”
These are the best way on how to block a phone number on Samsung Galaxy or any other smartphone. If you find this post interesting feel free to share it. Also Samsung to develop first-ever digital asset for Samsung Smart TV.