Mediastar Phoenix 4K receiver is the second hybrid satellite and IPTV receiver in 2020. Mediastar company seems to be more advance and keep improving technologically usually come out with something unique. The South Korea factory released new Mediastar Phoenix 4K Hybrid and satellite receiver to the market. It packed with improved integrated features which includes 5G Wi-Fi network, high quality picture of 4K ultra HD at 10bit, 60fps, Air Sync Remote Z and preloaded M-Share server powered by Mediastar company.
Mediastar Phoenix 4K Key Specs:
- Fully compliant with DVB-S2/DVB-S2X (Multi stream)
- 4K UHD Satellite And IPTV
- Android 7.0 Noughat
- 2GB RAM, 8GB internal storage
- Quad-Core Processor, Hisilicon 3798
- HEVC H.264, H.265 and MPEG-4 compliant
- Dual Wi-Fi (2G/4G/5G)
- Air-Sync Remote Z
- 12 month M-share server from Mediastar Company
- 12 Month MYHD IPTV and Apollo IPTV
- Support USB and Online updates via web server
- Official software website page
Mediastar Phoenix 4K Receiver: Review
All the necessary accessory were found in the carton such as Air Mouse, HDMI cable, a Mediastar Phoenix 4K receiver with remote controller, a user guide manual and a pair of battery.
While unboxing, There’s huge difference in structures or design when compare to Mediastar Zenon 4K receiver. However, Mediastar Phoenix 4K receiver comes with wide curve stylish design in the front, and 12-month MS-Share server.
With M-Share server, you can watch thousands of satellite package from Europe, North Africa, Middle-East, Asia, Pacific and Africa for free. Also there’s preloaded 12month and Apollo IPTV account to watch tv online.
Mediastar Phoenix 4K comes with Android 7.0 (Noughat), Quad Core Processor 3798 Hisilicon. The system memory is 2GB RAM DDR4 and 16GB internal memory. There’s VP9 10bit hardware enhanced high quality picture of 4K UHD for the best viewing and gaming experience.
The Signal tuner is very sensitive and integrated with DVB-S2X known as Multi-stream. With this option, Mediastar Phoenix 4K receiver can scan hide channels and opening any HEVC H.265 encode channels. There’s fast blind scan features and support diseqc switch.
Furthermore, All Google apps were pre-installed, therefore it is Google certify receiver because of the integrated android operating system. Open GL 2.0 controls the 3D video and display processing for gaming.
Mediastar Phoenix Hybrid 4K Receiver Full Specification
- Powerful Hisilicon 3798MV200, Quad Core 1.6GHz
- 2GB of DDR4 RAM high speed memory.
- 8GB Internal Memory
- High powered, tuner with weak signal amplification capability
- Features Android OS 7.0 (Noughat)
- Air Sync Remote Z option
- Optimized software with easy, smooth, bug-free and full of pure Media Star ideas, with great support
- Support 4K 60fps
- Supports all kinds of resolutions: 576i 50Hz, 576P 50Hz, 720P 50Hz, 1080P 24Hz, 1080P 25Hz, 1080i 50Hz, 1080P 50Hz, 2160 25Hz, 2160 50Hz
- Hardware image processing engine for noise reduction and image skippingPQ Impact Engine 2.0
- Professional color settings and display of images
- Capable of image-to-image and two-channel 4K simultaneous playback
- Ability to record and record three channels simultaneously
- Hardware and software support for BT.2020, BT709 and HDR / HLG / WCG color spectrum
- Support for VP9 codec with 10 bit color depth
- Support for 3D, Multi Stream and DVB-S2, DVB-S2X, H265, 4K 60fs channels
- Dolby Dolby, Dollby +, AAC, DTS-HD audio support
- 12-month free online M-Share server
- Ability to insert active codec cards available in the market and use M-Share Shearing
- 12 months free account for all Forever-IPTV packages
- Storage capacity of 20,000 TV and radio channels
- New RCU Learning Remote Control Adjustable with other RCU Learning controls and devices
- Built-in Bluetooth and WiFi with dual band support, 2.4GHz, 5GHZ Combo Dual Band
- Support a USB 2.0 port, 3.0 port, SD-Card port
- Network Drive, Samba, DLNA capabilities
Others Specifications Are:
- Supports mouse types, game categories as well as external digital receiver
- SPDF Optical Sound Output
- CA card reader port
- Support for all types of cband / kuband LNBs
- Supports DiSEqC 1.0 / 1.1 / 1.2 / 1.3 usals
- Excellent support for all types of CCM, NiCM and Thunderbird and PowerView protocols and the ability to manually and easily insert base codes and more …
- Advanced Search, Network Search, PDF Editing, Multi-Satellite Search and Frequency Blind Search, Network Serch, Edit PID, Multi-TP, Multi-Sat
- Luxury white panel with beautiful VFD display with new material and high quality
- LAN LAN port, HDM version 2.0 output, External power and AV output
- Full support of Farsi, Arabic and other languages
- Ability to translate satellite movies and programs online into Farsi, Arabic and other languages
- Ability to install the app from a dedicated market as well as Google Play
- Updated via USB as well as Media Star web server
- USB software bug fixes at boot time without cable and loader
- Support for Code, My-TvOnline, Forever-IPTV, m3u, m3u8
- 3G modem support SIM card modem
- Adjustable manual and automatic timer, recording timer and sleep timer
- Standby mode during power outages and automatic and manual adjustability
- Streaming control with Android mobile and tablet and ios
Price And Availability
Mediastar Phoenix hybrid 4K receiver price will cost around around $200-$250 without shipping. Whoever show interest should contact me for accurate price quotation including shipping.