Good news! Mytv Africa is back for better. The company made official announcement about a week ago that there will be a temporarily suspended. It is also stated in the statement that, the service should be back up early this week, on a different satellite. Though, necessitating a satellite dish re-pointing for which we sincerely apologize. In this post, I will also guide you how to point dish to mytv africa
Furthermore, The upside is HD(High definition) Channels service, will soon joining the new satellite position, frequency, polarization and symbol rate. It also stated that lost viewing will be compensated for (only official Mytv Africa Subscriber).
You may not be aware of the announcement as a Mytv Africa subscriber and lost signal on your dish. In this post, I will guide you how to re-pointing your dish to the new Mytv Africa satellite position (Belintersat at 51.5e). And how to scan your decoder to get Mytv Africa channels.
Belintersat 1 At 51.5E Coverage
The signal coverage have not be update on lyngsat. However, My logic says that the signal coverage will definitely hit West Africa and South Africa countries. Though this page will be update as soon as possible to affirm the uncertainty.
Belintersat 1 at 51.5E is the new Mytv Africa satellite and position. You ca use 60cm dish and above to get the signal at your reception.
New Mytv Africa Frequency, Polarization And Symbol Rate
|1.||11050||Horizontal||30000||Yes (but opening with TCAM/CCCAM)|
|2.||11090||Horizontal||35000||Yes (but opening with TCAM/CCCAM)|
How To Point Dish To Mytv Africa (Belintersat 1 At 51.5E)
- Loose the bots on azimuth and inclination partially
- Firstly, use DStv frequency 12245 H 27500 and point your dish to Eutelsat 36A at 36.0E
- After hitting signal at optimal level
- Now use any one of the new Mytv Africa frequency, in my case I use 11050 H 30000
- Drop your dish down and point towards Belintersat 1 at 51.5E
- Keep your eyes on the satfinder or tv for signal to come up
- Once you hit the signal, tight the bots of azimuth and inclination
- Then proceed to scan your decoder.
How To Re-Scan Your Mytv Africa Decoder/LEG N24 Pro Decoder
You have two option get new Mytv Africa channels back; either through adding manual transponder or frequency and blind scan (highly recommend). Therefore to blindscan your LEG N24 Pro decoder, then you should follow the steps below:
- Press Menu from your remote controller
- Proceed to “Satellite list” and press Ok
- Press “Red Button” to add new satellite in the name of “Belintersat 1”
- Set Position to “East” because dish will face towards East direction
- Set the “Longitude” to 51.5E
- Press Ok button to save
- Press Exit to the “Installation Menu”
- Press OK button on “Antenna Setting”
- Choose the new Added satellite
- Scroll down to Diseqc mode and change to “Diseqc 1.0” (If you use Diseqc)
- Choose the Diseqc 1.0 and choose the corresponding port belongs to your Mytv Africa dish (if you use Diseqc)
- Press “Blue Button” to proceed to Scanning Menu
- Set the polarization to “Both”, Network search to “Off”, Channel Type to “All”, Scan Type to “Blind Scan”
- Finally Press OK Button to start Scanning and wait for few minute to complete the Scanning
Since Mytv Africa has finally moved to new satellite position (Belintersat 1 at 51.5e) from the old position (Eutelsat 16A at 16e). There’s no way you can access tvsat africa along with Mytv Africa again. But it can cost you to buy new dish and folow my guides here on how to point dish to mytv africa (Belintersat 1 at 51.5e).
For those with LEG N24 Pro with active TCAM Account can start enjoying Mytv Africa channels on the new satellite, Position and on the new frequency. Don’t forget to share if you find this post interesting.
26 thoughts on “Mytv Africa is Back: New Satellite, Position, Frequency And Symbol rate”
vertical placement or place on 3 or 9 O’clock
vertical is ok by default though you may need to adjust the lnb by screw clockwise or anti-clockwise to improve the signal quality
Pls, before am getting a signal for mbc and for the past 2 months now is not showing, do you have the frequency for that Pls help… Am from Nigeria ??
MBC is available on Nilesat at 7W
I’m using SRT 4675 model. Why is it that it takes up to one and half hours to complete one blind scan? It only take about 10 to 15 mins to blind scan when I first bought it. Please, are there other channels in the belintersat 1 apart from the ones of MyTv? Please, help me.
You need remove Other satellite among the satellite to blindscan
I’ve tried it over, it doesn’t work either. I removed all other satellites before scanning, no way. All the same.
Good afternoon pls sir can join mytv signal with multi tv signal on one dish 90cm dish
yes it is possible. Multi-tv as primary while mytv on the top as secondary
I blog quite often and I truly thank you for your content. Your article has truly
peaked my interest. I will bookmark your site and keep checking
for new information about once per week. I opted in for your RSS feed too.
I need to know where I can buy medesterz7
Contact me through WhatsApp: +447453397972
Why is it dat i can’t track dis mytv singnal at night around 10-11,but during day time i track
change the cable or the LNB
Please the above infor does not work. It been 3 days i have been trying to install my tv but have not been able to hit
Use 11050 H 30000 to track your dish, make sure you draw your dish below DStv position towards Belintersat at 51.5E
But can one use eutelsat to hit mytv
Which decoder is suitable and best to get mytv working perfectly?
You can buy Csat 1100HD
Please I am trying to track End time message TV on mytv, where I used to get but can’t get again, I need your help please
Such channels might be removed
I try to open mytv channels at 51.5e with TCAM but it is not opening, but only open tvsat
You are well as you named different programs I my self watch your program
how to connect with cccam Belintersat 1
You will buy it sir, chat me on Telegram to place order on +447453397972