I’m going to teach you how to install stock firmware or ROM on Beelink GT King Android TV Box. The steps is easy and straight forward to fix bricked Beelink GT king TV Box. Without wasting much of our time you can read more about what firmware or ROM really means.
Importance of Stock Firmware or ROM?
- Easy to fix bricked or dead device
- To Fix booting error
- To upgrade or degrade Android O.S
- Fix bugs errors in the Android device
- Download Latest version Of Phoenix Card Tool And How To Use It Works
- How To Flash Firmware on Android TV Box using PhoenixCard Tool
- How To Install Stock Firmware On BeelinK GT King TV Box
- Beelink GT King Android TV Box Review
- How To Install Stock Firmware On A95X F2 Android TV Box
- You need A virus free or formatted SD Card
- Download Beelink GT King SD Card Firmware or ROM or Beelink GT king USB firmware or ROM (optional).
- Download USB Burning Tool
Disclaimer: Please note that the above stock firmware or ROM is only for Beelink GT King Android TV box. Satgist will not be liable for any damage both internally or Externally during and after the installation.
Steps To Install Stock Firmware or ROM on Beelink GT Android TV Box
- Download USB burning tool 188.8.131.52 (Included above)and install it
- Open USB burning tool and click “File” at the top left of the program
- Click import image then select the GTKing_901k0_20190509 file
- Once the firmware has loaded click the “Start” button in the burning tool
- Remove all USB’s and anything plugged into your device
- Connect one side of the Male to Male USB cable to the USB 2.0 port of your device and the other to a USB port of your PC.
- Wait until the progress bar reaches 100%, then click the “Stop” button and reconnect your device to your TV.
That’s all guys, If you have any question regarding this guide or tutorial, feel free to leave comment below. And if you find this guide or tutorial on how to install stock firmware or ROM on Beelink GT King TV Box don’t hesitate to share with your relatives and across social media.